Who Can Join?
Persons eligible for membership in University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union include:
- Full or part-time faculty, staff, or students of any campus of the University of Nebraska;
- Persons in the State of Nebraska holding University of Nebraska courtesy appointments;
- Employees of any organization that maintains an office on a University Campus and who regularly work on campus;
- Employees of any University of Nebraska specified ancillary group;
- Employees of any organization who is supervised by a University of Nebraska employee and who is working on a University program in the State of Nebraska;
- Retirees from any of the above employment;
- University of Nebraska volunteers;
- Members of the immediate family of anyone who is a member of the credit union or eligible for membership; including spouse, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, sisters, and brothers;
- Persons living in the same household of a member.
How To Join
Simply call or stop by the credit union and fill out a membership application to open a Share Savings Account with a minimum opening balance of $5.00. Once you join, you can continue your membership for as long as you keep your account open, even if you leave the University. If you are interested in moving your checking account to NUFCU please read the information below.