We offer a wide variety of financial tools and education. Including seminars, Accel (a free financial counseling service), a library of information and much more. For information on any of these services please click on the links below.
- Home & Family Library - Find financial education articles, videos, financial calculators and more.
Free Financial Education Seminars - View a list of our upcoming seminars or view a list of our upcoming student seminars.
- Free Credit Report Consultations - Members can make an appointment with a loan officer to review their credit report. We'll provide information about correcting, maintaining or improving the report, as well as help you discover ways you could save money. To schedule a free credit report consultation call 402.472.2087 today.
- Free Financial Counseling and Budgeting Advice - We have teamed up with Accel, a financial management program to provide members with unlimited access to financial counselors for free! Accel counselors are available Monday - Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Simply call 877.332.2235 or visit www.accelservices.org.
- Free Financial Mentoring for UNL Students - We encourage all UNL students to visit UNL's Student Money Management Center for free one-on-one mentoring sessions.
Do You Need A Financial Check-Up? - Our newest tool is a web site called Debt In Focus. The site allows you to anonymously enter your income, expenses and debts and receive a free report that shows you how you're doing and offers tips for improving your financial situation.
- Credit Builder Program (designed for college students) - Without a good credit history, it's hard to get credit. But without credit, it's tough to build a good credit history. Credit scores are not only used to determine the rate you'll get on your next loan, but they may also be used to determine whether or not you get a job, an apartment, or a good rate on insurance. We can help you build your credit history the right way! Call 402.472.2087 today for a free Credit Builder Consultation
- Free Downloadable Budgeting Software - BudgetSmart is an easy-to-use software designed to help you manage your money more effectively. Click on the budget smart logo to download the program FREE of charge, and you're on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
Car Values Web site - Visit webcarbook to determine the value of your vehicle or to research the value of a vehicle you would like to purchase. Than call a NUFCU Loan officer at 402.472.2087 to get advice on making the purchase and to get prequalified. Or apply for your auto loan online 24/7.
- Home and Family Finance Radio Podcasts- A podcast is a convenient way to access an audio file, or in this case, a radio program. Unlike a conventional broadcast, podcasts are available when you want them, not at a scheduled time. To check out these free financial education podcasts click on the Podcasts Logo on the right.